Do you know how to download apps, delete apps, or arrange them on mobile?
What a stupid question because obviously everyone knows, right?
But this is the 21st century, and those days are gone when mobile used to be smart; now, TVs are getting smarter, and we have to know how to use them.
In particular, we are going to talk about “APPLE TV”. We’ll see how to “add and rearrange apps on Apple tv”.
What is Apple TV?
Before anything else, we should know a little bit about Apple TV.
Apple TV is Apple’s set-up box connected to the television through HDMI cable.
On September 20 2021, Apple launched its latest version, “tvOS 15” of Apple TV.
How to Add Apps on Apple TV (tvOS 15)?
- First, open the app store on Apple TV.
- Now, you’ll see six options at the topDiscover, Apps, Games, Arcade, Purchased, and Search option.
In Discover, you’ll see the apps recommended by Apple.
If you know what you want to download, select the search option with your Apple remote.
- Either type the app you want to download or press and hold the mic button on the Apple remote and speak the name of your app.
- You’ll see the results for your app. Select the app.
- Your appstore page will open. Click on the “get” option, and your app will be added to your Apple TV.
How to Reinstall Apps on Apple TV (tvOS 15)
Did you have the app but delete it later and want to download it again?
This is similar to installing, with the only difference being that instead of the “get” option, you’ll see the “re-download” option.
Instead of searching, you can find “the downloaded but deleted” apps under the “purchased” option.
How to Arrange the Apps on Apple TV (tvOS 15)?
As you have downloaded the apps, now you want your home screen to look good.
Do not worry; we’ll tell you how to arrange them.
- Click on the app you want to arrange by holding the centre button on the Apple Your app will start shaking.
- Now move your remote and arrange your app wherever you want it.
With the help of these steps, you’ll be able to add and rearrange apps on your Apple TV.
So, what are you waiting for?
Go and install some apps or games and enjoy your Apple TV.